I will be speaking and leading breath + meditation at George Washington University on March 25th at 3pm.
This year’s Colloquium theme is Wellness Tourism. Join MTA students, alumni and faculty for an engaging conversation about a leading component of the future of the tourism industry with industry experts, researchers and practicioners, including:
Overview of the Industry from Ophelia Yeung, Sr. Researcher, Global Wellness Institute
Panel Discussion with:
- Theresa Belpulsi, VP of Tourism, Sports & Visitor Services at Destination DC
- Andy Schwarz, VP, Content & Communities for The Incentive Research Foundation
- Patty David, Director Consumer Insights, AARP
- Paul Klinger, Director of Sevenoaks Retreat Center
- Erin Hosler, General Manager of Eaton DC
Concluding Keynote Remarks by Julie Haines, CEO of the LightWell Center
Annual Institute of International Tourism Studies Award Ceremony
And an experiential immersion in wellness tourism practices during the event!
If you are in the DC area, come!