You mean I can use what I was beating myself up about,
as a tool to help guide me towards what I DO WANT?
Hold the phone!
Don’t take away my vicitimhood.
You can continue to see jealousy as something that takes you down, triggering you into feeling bad about yourself and charging what you don’t have in life.
You can use this energy as a tool.—–
“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.” – Jim Rohn
When I heard this quote, I started going where people had what I wanted and my frequency started to shift. I wanted to make more money, so I hung out with people who had money. I wanted to travel more, so I would hang out at hotels where people were traveling. I wanted to do more art, so I would go to gallery openings. Where your energy goes your life flows, it doesn’t matter if someone else has it, to me that is just proof that it’s possible.
Inquire Within Exercise:
1. What is something that triggers jealousy in you? When someone has ________ I get jealous.
2. Describe the kind of person you want to be?
3. Who are the 5 people you spend the most time with?
4. Do these people embody the qualities you are seeking for yourself?
5. What is one thing you can do to move you closer to being what you described in number 2?
If you want support in making changes in your life, sign up for a FREE VISION CALL and we can talk about how awesome you are. 🙂