BREATHE. MOVE. CREATE IN MEXICO!
Join me and an intimate group of amazing people for an unforgettable and powerful journey through breathwork, meditation, movement, and self-inquiry during this 4-day retreat in San Miguel, Mexico. This retreat is about going inward to connect to yourself and the land as we explore and observe one of the oldest inhabited corners of North America. This land in central Mexico is very sacred and holds the power to teach and heal.
We will spend these four days looking at your personal history and the stories that live within you, while examining the history and stories of the sacred land surrounding us. Through this extraordinary journey of reflection, we will explore, excavate, and create. You will peel off the layers you no longer need and welcome in your next level of growth.
Indulge in a private luxury 12,000 sq. ft. villa with a natural mineral rich hot spring pool and vast picturesque vistas. This paradise setting will foster your deep relaxation so you can hear your own desires and dreams. A private chef will be on site to prepare healthy organic meals to nourish your body and soul. You will be inspired and elevated by the intentional modern design as you retreat in luxury while being cared for and loved. All you need to do is show up!
Each day is specifically designed to support the releasing, rewiring and resetting of your body, mind and spirit. Plus, specially curated excursions to historic sites and a Shaman-led sweat lodge are included to learn about and experience the culture. Healing modalities such as daily biodynamic breath work (super powerful healing modality), self-inquiry, a variety of meditations, movement practices, with plenty of downtime, will all work together to support your transformation. A hot air balloon ride & onsite massages will be available as add-ons.
It is my deep honor to guide you each day to manifest your next level while experiencing the creative yet calming energy of this colonial town in the mountains with nearly 500 years of modern history.
You will leave feeling refreshed in your body, mind and spirit, ready to focus on your purpose and projects that await you back home.
With the use of Biodynamic breathwork, you will be able to drop into a meditative state while allowing this powerful therapy to ease tension, reduce stress and remove subconscious blocks that have been stored deep within your body’s tissues for years. Release. Rewire. Reset.
BENEFITS OF BREATHWORK & MEDITATION:
• Feel more grounded, focused and comfortable in your own skin.
• Reduce stress, relax and become more present in your life.
• Enter a deep meditative state to calm the mind and relax the body.
• Release pent up physical and mental blocks that are holding you captive from freedom.
• Open up space in your mind and body to create what is next in your life.
• Change the relationship you have with your own body.
• Experience more pleasure, joy and freedom in your life.
• Develop a practice of self-love.
• Begin to heal physically and mentally at a cellular level so LASTING change may occur.
• Release old emotional wounds and trauma buried within your subconscious.
• Become healthier as you open up to the full capacity of your lungs; the deeper you breathe, the deeper you live.
• Accommodation – 4 nights in a Beautiful 12,000 Sq Ft Villa
• Airport Transfers Round Trip
• Chef Prepared Healthy Locally Sourced Meals
• Mineral Rich Hot Spring Pool On-site
• Daily Breath, Movement & Meditation Journeys
• 1 Private Coaching Session with Lisa (before retreat)
• Shaman Led Sweat Lodge Experience
• Guided City Tour
• Ancient Pyramid Field Trip
• Gift bag with metamorfize products and more…
• Hot Air Balloon Experience (add-on)
• Massage Onsite (add-on)
• 1 Post-retreat Follow-up Coaching Call with Lisa
DO YOU NEED…
• space to think, breathe and hear your thoughts
• to retreat in luxury and raise your frequency
• to heal and release old stories
• to detox in a mineral rich pool
• sweat out your BS in a sweat lodge
• to get away from your everyday life to reset
• to figure out what is next in your life
• 4 days of breath work & meditation
• to explore San Miguel in a meaningful way
• to manifest your next level
• to be with an amazing small intimate group
• to uplevel to the next level!
Are you ready to manifest your next level?
MAKE A DEPOSIT AND SAVE YOUR SPOT
Early bird ends June 30
Spaces are VERY limited
If you are interested but want to make sure it’s right for you, me and let’s set up a time to talk.
OPTION 1: SOLO
Regular Price: $3499
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $2795
Only pay $999 now
remaining balance $1,796 due by 8/31
contact me for payment plans
OPTION 2: COME WITH A FRIEND
Regular Price: $2249 ea
EARLY BIRD PRICE: $1919 ea
* coming with a friend means sharing a king size bed
Only pay $959 each now
remaining $1,919 balance due by 8/31
contact me for payment plans
YOUR RETREAT HOSTS:
Lisa Meta Griff
Next Level Coach + Breath & Meditation Facilitator
Since 2004, Lisa has owned and operated Metamorfize, a graphic design, business & life coaching studio headquartered in NYC. She has branded, designed, and coached entrepreneurs and companies worldwide into business, from conception to execution.
In 2007, Lisa became a certified Bio-Dynamic Breath Practitioner after experiencing a deep personal transformation working with the breath. This landed her in Pune, India assisting her teachers at the Osho Ashram, followed by offering this work at retreats internationally. Lisa’s determination to heal from debt, food addiction, challenging relationships, obsessive thinking, and isolation…led her to discover the one thing they all had in common – her thoughts.
Her true story is about mastering her mind. She learned there is a methodology to change, that life is created by design or default, and that thoughts create things. Lisa now teaches The Science of Change™, a process of Self Mastery for reaching next levels in business, lifestyle, health & mindset.
Along with running her thriving design and coaching business, she facilitates breath + movement workshops, programs and retreats globally. Lisa is passionate about supporting you to become the creator of your life.
Daniel P. Dozier
Destination Curator & Travel Coordinator
Daniel Dozier advises a range of organizations and destinations, including Destinations International and Students of the World, on practices of development and growth with a focus on sustainability and internationalization. Daniel has a Masters of Tourism Administration from the George Washington University Business School after a decade of work experience in political and public affairs, where he worked for a DC-based public affairs firm advising clients ranging from non-profits to multinational brands on ways to connect with constituents using technology and partnerships.
Prior to starting his own consulting practice, he was Chief of Staff to the US Ambassador for the World Expo in Milan, Italy in 2015 and served in the same capacity at the residence of the US Ambassador to France and Monaco from 2009 through 2012 where he curated social, cultural and diplomatic events for the Embassy. Daniel also worked on President Obama’s 2008 campaign as Director of International Fundraising and then served in the same role for the Inauguration in 2009 and at the Democratic National Committee.
Email Daniel for support on all travel planning, he’s a genius at it: